On July 1, 2017, Calhoun College was renamed Grace Hopper College. If you wish to view the Grace Hopper Website, please click here.

Useful Forms and Info
Summer Storage and Moving Guide - Information about storage, furniture, moving out deadlines and other regulations
Party Registration Form - For registering official on-campus parties
Cabaret Request Form - For events in the Calhoun Cabaret 
Reimbursement Form - For all Calhoun reimbursements
Spirit Fund Proposal Form - For making Spirit Fund requests for money to improve Calhoun (bring completed form to CCC)
Dwight V. V. Waterman Fellowship Form - For unpaid summer internships in community service or leadership development.
Fellows Lounge / Parlor Reservation Form -  For reserving the Calhoun Fellows Lounge or Calhoun Parlor